Projects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2®) is a process based method for project management and is the recognised standard for construction, IT, Public Sector and Financial Services projects around the world.
The PRINCE2® software can achieve significant benefits for any department implementing change management or improve cost or time efficiencies through:
- A defined organisation structure for the project management team.
- A product based planning approach to projects
- A division between the manageable and controllable stages of a project
- A focus on business justification
- Avoiding Project Delays & the equivalent overrun costs
There are two distinct PRINCE2 qualification levels – PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner.
The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification is aimed at the learners who are required to learn the basics of PRINCE2.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course is the second highest qualification which can be achieved in this domain.